Cookies are small text files that are installed from the site you are visiting on the user’s device: PC, Smartphone and Tablet. These files can have different purposes: to help the user by remembering, for example, the language selected, managing sessions during online transactions such as home banking or shopping carts, to realizing true visitor profiles So as to “direct” advertising and research.
- session technical cookies “__EC_TEST__”:
- cookies needed to operate the platform, without them navigation would be impossible. Such cookies are deleted at the end of browsing with the window or browser closure and do not provide for user-acquired data;
- technical cookies “euCookie”:
- cookies that remind you of your choice of privacy consent. This cookie is valid for the current session; Are deleted at the end of the page or browser.
- third party functional cookies on which Pirapora.it does not have management and control:
The only type of third-party cookie used is those linked to the Google Maps service on the “https://www.pirapora.it/EN/how-to-reach-us” page that, through an interactive map, allows visitors to know the our position to reach us. Google Maps uses different types of cookies:
- “PREF” cookies for Google Advertising Customization; such cookies can store user preferences such as language or other;
- “id”, “_drt_”, “FLC”, “NID”, and “exchange_uid” cookies for managing ads that Google offers to third parties;
- “khcookie” and “NID” cookies for location of the company on the map.
The cookies installed by Google may come from domains that Google uses to handle products and services such as, for example:
Each browser offers the ability to block cookies, and click on the appropriate links to manage cookies: